Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hong Kong!

Dude- this is not me just saying this because I know everything like I do.....I'm saying this cause it is what it is.

Hong Kong is 3 times cooler than the coolest city in the mainland.

Top 10 things about Hong Kong:

1.  Clean Air
2.  Friendly People
3.  Good Food
4.  Outdoor Activities
5.  Clean Streets
6.  Beaches
7.  Disneyland
8.  English Language 
9.  Shopping
10.  Donkey

Didn't see that #10 coming did you?  Well it's true.

We are staying next door to the worlds 3rd tallest building- in Kowloon...and we have a cool view of the bay looking on Hong Kong Central.  I'll include some pics.  

Tonight we are going to an area called mid level to check out the scene, then to the sneaker street to check out the shoes, then to the temple night market to check out the.....temple night market.

Tomorrow we are gonna try to pull off a 10k over a ridge called Dragons Back.  It ends up in an old village called Shek O....which is apparently cool.

Tomorrow night I'm getting my tattoo, if I can find the place I read about.  It's gonna be cool.

Sunday we're gonna kick it before we bounce back to SH.  I kinda want to check out one of those old Chinese style boats- they call them "junk boats" here....but the activity list in the hotel has wake boarding as a possibility.....and there are sharks in the bay.....and I've always wanted to try to take on a shark.

Last week Dade and I rallied Beijing- here are some pics from that trip, and one pic from our hotel here.....I tried to get these BJ pics up before but we have been having some Internet issues at home....







No comments:

Post a Comment