Saturday, February 9, 2013

Long flight

We got in to the North Island of New Zealand.

That was a long flight.

Some kid yelling and crying all night- his mom threatening death wouldn't even stop him. Poor kid.

In the lounge now waiting for our connection and am realizing I must be in a horrible mood.

Here is a special message to the lady on my left- YOU CAN'T SCRAPE COFFE OUT OF A CUP WITH A SPOON! JUST DRINK IT FOOL!

One more for the dude across the way:

Dear Sir,

In my 34 years, 4 months on this earth, I've never heard someone flip the pages of a newspaper as loudly as you are right now. How did you acquire such a skill? And how has someone not told you already that you suck?

Thank you,

Calee

Also, how did this little corner of the world get to be I dominated by white people?

Seriously- this lounge must have 200 people in it and not a one if them is talking.....it's classic English/British freak show. Why DO the crowds at soccer games always sing? That's dumb.

Finally, I downloaded a free app- Magic Jack. It lets you make free calls over wifi. Pretty cool- works decent!

1 comment: