Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Must Have

My friends, I'm here today to tell you about something I keep very close to my heart. Something that has changed my life- and I want to share it with you so it can change your life too.

I introduce- Styleyfone!

This, my friends, is the least donkey iPhone app made to date....and is many minutes of fun!

Wether you're an 8-bit kind of dude, or a true 80's Axel F, this is the app for you.

Styleyfone lets YOU be the digital master.....and now you can re-create all your old favorites!

Don't think that old songs are all the Styleyfone can handle, new songs can be played too. Current hits like "Where have all the cowboys gone" and "My heart will go on".

Ok, enough about the songs- lets get down to business. How much would you pay for an app that can do everything? $100? $200?

Well if you buy it right now at the app store....you're not going to believe it. You're not going to pay $100 today. Not even $75. Now if you go, right now, to the app store- the Styleyphone can be yours for just one payment of $.99!

That's right folks, one payment of $.99....and wait- it doesn't end there. Be one of the first 100 people to download and we'll give you a second Styleyfone app for free! Two Styleyfones for just $.99!

Thanks, but did we mention that Styleyfone can be played while you are listening to music on your phone? Now you can make your favorite songs even better! Order today....



1 comment: