Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Portable Stereo

Check it- I got this new stereo today....

Sanyo M990

























It plugs into the wall, but check it- you can put three D batteries in the back and its totally portable!  That means you can walk up and down the street with this thing on your shoulder and take your music with you wherever you go!

It has many dials and buttons-

  • On
  • Off
  • FM
  • SW1 (Short wave 1)
  • SW2 (Short wave 2)
  • Play
  • Record
  • Rewind
  • Fast forward
And a ton more.....I'll try to come up with a few more pics. 

I was also able to pick up some blank tapes too.  Now I can put my iphone up to the "condenser microphone" and record any song I have in my itunes to tape.  Think about it.....I won't ever have to carry my phone around again when I want to listen to music!

Blank tapes run about $.50 each if they are new.  They had some used that you could record over that were cheaper, but I'm looking for clean lo-fi beats here.

It only weighs about 11 pounds which makes it super easy to carry to say the corner store, the park, or maybe your friend is having a birthday party at Skateworld....doesn't matter, this hottie is ready for some loud action.

Another cool thing is that the blank tapes come with a sleeve in the case that allows you to write the song names that you record.  This way you don't have to waste too much time rewinding and fast forwarding looking for your favorite tune.  Also, if you're going to make a mix for that special someone in your life- they can see what you're giving them right away....no need to have to listen to the whole thing!

For all you old people out there, say over 42, there is a "phono" port on the side of the unit that even has a screw for the ground wire.  Cassette tapes aren't the only order for the day.

Like I said before, it weighs about 11 pounds, so I can bring one at a time back to the US.....so first come, first serve.







No comments:

Post a Comment