Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Two Month Update

It has been two months for me in the big SH. Final answer- donkey.

Just kiddin. It's ok.

Sarah's been super busy at work...but she starts traveling next week. That usually slows things down some I think. She is going to Beijing and Tianjin next week- then the following week she'll be in Guanzhou and some other city with a name I can't spell.

I know I've said it before- but this really trips me out. Have you ever heard of Tianjin? I hadn't either- and it has a population of 13 million. 13 million people that to you and I have never known to exist. Here is the really mind blowing deal- check out the picture below...it has a list of cities that you've probably never heard of- all with millions and millions of people in them!

Ok, moving on, we are 99% done with our Christmas shopping! Thank you amazon.com.

I have been running and working out extra because, according to Sarah, I got fat. I've been doing double days for the last week- not including tennis. As a result, my body hurts.....so I went to get a massage. Here is the review on the $10 Chinese massage:

It's ok.

Well I guess that wraps up the two month review. Things are clipping along like a ding dong. We are looking forward to our next trip home!

P.S.- the other photo is of a cake box I saw at the grocery store today. I'd smurf that cake!

P.P.S- I'm looking for used tapes. If anyone has any of their old ones they no longer want, please send them my way. Here are a few I know are floating out there and I'm gonna call you on the carpet for them:
Eric- Jethro Tull- any, Madona- any

Dade- Steve Winwood "Back in the Highlife" (but only if side two with "Higher Love" works)

Mom- Pow Wow Nation, Pow Wow Nation II, Pow Wow Nation Part III- Return of the Pow Wow.

Thanks!



3 comments:

  1. Yeah... I'm gonna go out on a branch here and say that you use the word donkey too much. Uhh - possibly to the point of its death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is strange to think of these places of having millions of people. We here in lebanon are such a minute nothing compared to the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand. I thought the donkey was in the river that the Danish guy didn't like. Why is it in Shanghai?

    Tianjin used to be called Chung-King. Seriously. I knew of it by the old name. So, don't freak out, man.

    Please help the donkey find a new home. Poor donkey.

    ReplyDelete