Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Craigslist Rants and Raves

Today we will be covering my favorite topic- me.

I'm changing my outlook on life.

For those of you who knew the old homeboy- say peace out.  Yes, I was a bum before.  No real job, lazy....well I'm taking this life to the next level.  No big deal.

From here on out, I'm going to take the following things seriously:


  • Nothing
There you have it.  Capital N.  I don't care.  I, under no circumstance, am going to take anything seriously.

Enough about me though.  Let's talk about YOU.  Ok enough about you.

I'm all in a mood cause I be traveling.....so here you go- my usual airport rant/rave blog.....

Some guy keeps walking by and his shoes are all loud.  Shut your shoes up bro!  This ain't tap class, we're not in Catskills, and you ain't Fred Astaire.

Next up- to the people in Costco who stop in the middle of the isle to sample the junk food....move your basket, you're in everyone's way!  Even God is probably bothered by you right now.

To you who waits 15 minutes in the parking lot for someone to leave their parking spot- WALK.  Walking is good for you.  Sitting in your car all day is not.  This is what you win by getting a spot close to the door- nothing.  That is one item less than what you win if you shoot out the star at the carnival.

Dear Mr. In My Bubble- when I'm simply trying to occupy a single space- please don't try to occupy the same single space.  It's basic physics.  Go back to the 5th grade since you didn't learn it the first time.  

To the dude who passed me all summer on Murray Rd. when I was running- get a new car.  Cars don't make people cool.  That applies to you too.

To everyone who saw me in March- just tell me I look fat.  I'd rather know sooner than later.  Just call it like you see it.

Cirrus clouds- why are you so high in the sky?  Think you're all cool up there at or above 18,000 feet?  Well you are not.....come join the rest of us down here.

Do you have a pirate ship?  Cause if so, I've wanted one since before you have....and I don't like that you have one and I don't.  Sailors beware, I'll steal your little ship.

Last but not least- to the dude who works on his car- not because its a hobby car.....but because that is how you have to spend your Sunday so that you can get to work on Monday- I respect you.  You are my kind of dude.  Let's keep plugging away at this world and see where we end up.  Hopefully both in the same place!




No comments:

Post a Comment