Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Humidity, Humility, and Humanity

It is terribly hot and humid here today.  Worse than usual....which is bad.

I went for a run this morning and my shorts were falling off cause they we so heavily soaked in sweat.  That is no joke- I had to run holding my pants up.

By mid-morning I had build up the courage to go back outside....after freezing myself out in the AC.

I made it exactly one block from the gate into our complex and had to turn around- go back to our apartment- and change my shirt.  One block.  Had to call David to come pick me up.

Spent the night before last, and all day yesterday throwing up.  Today I busted Little Flower's chops because I thinks she'd been cooking with the regular tap water- not the bottled water....which makes a dude from the US sick.

Not all blog posts can be good blog posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment