Friday, April 12, 2013

End of the road

We told Po, the ayi the bad news today. It sucked. Here is the translation of what I said to her:

How do I say goodbye to what we had?

The good times that made us laugh outweigh the bad.

I thought we'd get to see forever, but forever has gone away.

It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

She was ok with it- like I said before- she has a bunch of families, so we're just a drop in the bucket. I'll miss her though- she and David were the only people I knew around here for a while.

The awkwardness of her being in the house when she and I can't talk will be gone I think with Little Flower since she can speak some English.

And I'll put it to rest right now- I know the name Little Flower sounds Modoc but it's not. It's Paiute. Free Leonard Peltier.

Oh- I almost forgot! My bike came in the mail! Well, the frame did. So I took it down to Speedcat bike shop- which is a dirty little shop not too far from here. They have a giant iguana, a small cat, and a really dirty aquarium with maybe 5 turtles in it. One of the turtles is huge- it's shell maybe the size of a basketball hoop.

Anyway, David dropped me off- I helped them put it all together- and I rode it home. All that is left is to take off the donkey stickers and I'm 100%.

For $200 you can get an aluminum frame, carbon fiber deep v rims, and all the other crap. That's dirty cheap.

Peace.



1 comment:

  1. Check out the VISP Sports philosophy copied and pasted from their website....
    (Translated)
    "For about 8 million years, man walks on two legs. Our goal is that he stops so again. How we do that? Well, next to the upright modern man also has a brain. And to this we send our simple message: VISP bikes are the best bikes in the world and directly from the producers sold exclusively in the WorldWideWeb. This is also the reason why Visp bikes cost less than a pair of shoes. Stop walking."

    ReplyDelete