Monday, September 24, 2012

Peace Out

I'm out. Special thanks to Jen for the ride to the airport!

16 hours from now I'll be in Shanghai....someone better have a big "Welcome Home" sign for me at the airport.....better yet, pay off the government to put it on the reader board on the highway.

Meanwhile, my phone isn't gonna work until Wednesday morning Shanghai time....I think that is Tuesday night here in Oregon. Need something- email me.

I only have a couple of days in Shanghai before we bounce to the Philippines....but I'll be spending a few days cursing the toy stores looking for a birthday gift for Gino....open to good ideas....

I'll try to keep this blog updated while I'm over. The back end statistics are saying we have at least 3 people consistently visiting the blog here....don't want to disappoint all of you!

Countdown begins today:

25 days away.....

Truly yours,

El Tigre






No comments:

Post a Comment