Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dear PH....

SCREW YOU!

Why you ask?

Well because I just spent 12 hours in a immigration cell with a bunch of cockroaches and two security guards that sleep on the job more than they work.

They said I couldn't get out to book a flight home- but said I couldn't leave until I had a flight home. My phone battery was dead- but I was saved by a guy from Vancouver who threw me his iPhone charger through the door!

Even when I booked a flight they said "can't take that flight" or "you have to fly to the US" or "our policy is that you have to have two flights"....and every time I had a flight they would leave for 2 hours....just to come back and say no.

A total, and complete bunch of useless beings. They do it all just to mess with people. At one point they were laughing at me because I asked to speak to the person in charge. Well....

Sarah was somehow able to get an embassy representative to come to the airport. That is the ONLY reason I think they let me finally take a flight. But not before they lied to him and told him they'd release me. Losers.

No food, no water....that sucks for me, but the jokes on them-I'm gone, and they are still stuck with this- it's called karma- sooner or later it'll catch up folks. Treat people like that and it will come to you.

Enough. I won't ever be going back to PH.

I made it to Hong Kong and let me tell you, this place is sick! Everything in this city, even the airport, is super visually dramatic. Ill try to snap a photo from my hotel room....but as usual, you're probably better off with google image over my photography skills.

The mountains explode right out of the bay, and there are skyscrapers built all up the mountains. Lights on everything at night make the city look alive! Giant bridges that connect a network of islands and tunnels that have moving light shows....it's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment