Monday, October 22, 2012

Work....or working out?

I'm getting big.

As a result, I'm on daily doubles...with some days seeing as many as three workouts (every tennis day).

Next time you see me, please comment on how buff I am. I'm shooting to be total beefcake by the end of the year. So much so that I will flex in the mirror more than I actually workout when I'm at the gym.

Sarah has been working all day and night, company pres and vp's are coming this week to check out her good work!

Last but not least, I've realized something this week that I never thought of before- consider this:

Africa, India, and China have a considerable chunk of the worlds population:

Africa- 1.03 billion
India- 1.24 billion
China- 1.34 billion
Total- 3.61 billion

Total world population- 7 billion

I'm guessing that better that 95% of the populations in these three countries have black hair. Thus, in these three countries alone, about half the world's population, may have black hair.

This doesn't even include all of South America and Mexico or Indonesia....and on and on.

Hard to imagine that possibly 75% of the total world population could have black hair since it seems such a small percentage in Oregon.

Which leads me to my poem, I call it "Black Hair" and will include some pictures....see if YOU can match the pictures to the words in the poem....

Black hair, black hair everywhere
Black hair near and black hair far
Black hair in the car
Black hair on the street
Black hair on my feet
Black hair all around our home
Black hair on my well shaped dome
Black hair, black hair in my food
Black hair, black hair in bad mood
Black hair always on TV
Black hair, black hair in front of me
Is there black hair in my nose
Probably more on YOUR toes....

By Calee Cariaga.

5 comments:

  1. That is gross on the food!! Didn't realize that there was so much black hair. Does it turn grey quicker?? Are you playing tennis alot??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Oh! Black hair in your nose... That's the one of me pointing our your nose hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No chae- you were "Black hair on your toes"....

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this post, you refer to Africa as a country. Where did you learn geography? Sarah Palin?

    ReplyDelete