Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Top Ten

Here are the top ten "why are these on my phone" pictures. This is the kind of thing you do while waiting in the immigration office...

#1- who doesn't have a picture of a candy donkey in their phone?

#2- yup, the classic picture out a car window at night in the rain with the flash on.

#3- who are these people?

#4- how about a hill with no trees...

#5- excuse me waiter- I'll have the dark picture that isn't very clear....the one of the interesting rocks on the ground....

#6- ok, well that one is legit.

#7- uh, looks like a dude fest to me.....(check out yabori.com however- its his new website).

#8- it could be a little kid, could be superman, you be the judge.

#9- I think it's an optical illusion- I must have taken this one while standing on my head.

#10- the bottom of my race car is cooler than the bottom of yours.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Birthday Boy. So at 28 you are starting to have pre-mature gray hair huh? Too bad. When you go fishing will you be fishing for taimen trout?

    ReplyDelete